Front Desk Receptionist
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Front Desk Receptionist who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
The Front Office Receptionist facilitates the efficient operation of the company by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Makes outbound contact to members, when necessary, via phone, email, and written communications.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as data entry, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possesses exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work full-time at the company’s Scottsdale location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Local Candidates Only
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.