Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Claims Manager who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will be doing at MBA:
- Leading in-depth analysis of workflows, system setup, and system audits as necessary, including managing system upgrades and testing for multiple clients.
- Performing advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving to ensure the integrity, integration, and stability of MBA applications.
- Identifies and sets production and quality standards, identifying areas of improvement. Makes recommendations and executes changes.
- Independently fulfilling system requests from customers and translating needs into detailed requirement specifications.
- Reviews and adjusts workload assigned to units to ensure customer service SLA’s and claims performance metrics are met.
- Monitors production and quality standards assigned to the teams.
- Monitors workflow reports to ensure backlog is current and jobs are appropriately prioritized for units and all processes in the assigned teams.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of benefits and standard operating procedures.
- Assists all teams with questions on all aspects of claims operations.
- Identifies trends and initiates technical education to staff.
- Manages processing and adjudication statistics to ensure plans are accurately and efficiently processed within claims systems.
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Detailed knowledge of claims operational processes and ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Detailed knowledge of customer service tools and processes
- Ability to identify and recommend changes to increase cost effectiveness and quality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer experience and a detailed knowledge of claims operating systems
- Excellent problem solving and tactful skills when dealing with clients and coworkers
- Ability to make sound decisions referencing all resources available
- Ability to work with the team and promote/motive teamwork
- Ability to identify and raise problems areas to Executive management in a timely manner
Your Benefit Rewards:
Employer Paid Benefits:
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- College degree or related business experience required
- Prior claims experience of minimum five (5) years is required
- Detailed knowledge of claims and related services.
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.