Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Recruiter who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will be doing at MBA:
- Consults with hiring manager to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified position(s).
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for in person interviews.
- Checks candidates’ references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Follows up with hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Follows up with candidates throughout the hiring process and facilitates onboarding.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What Skills You Should Bring to MBA:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, and Stack Overflow
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Your Benefit Rewards:
Employer Paid Benefits:
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bachelor’s degree or related business and recruitment experience.
- At least two years human resources or related experience desired.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.