Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Project Manager who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
Responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions, principles, standards, and best practices. Develops, establishes, and maintains project management standards and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner. Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Assumes and performs such other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Able to quickly develop and maintain relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- Local Candidates Only.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.