Position: New Business Account Services Representative
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Administration
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
As a New Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for the review and processing of new business cases for MBA’s benefit product lines – Seniors Choice Group Retiree Medical and Multiflex Dental plan. Must have the ability to project a professional organizational image through telephone and written interaction providing quality of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit electronic case files/applications from on-line aggregators for accuracy.
- Manage and process online Multiflex dental files and upload files into administration system.
- Maintain departments email box for new business. (email@example.com)
- Communicate, educate & provide proper forms and information to distribution
- Ongoing proactive calls to all distribution channels.
- Ensure accurate and effective communications pertaining to all outstanding requirements for new business submissions.
- Reporting any unusual activity or communications from customers
- Ensure accurate information into the administration system
- Additional duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Ability to speak, listen and write effectively.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Ability to work well with other managers and employees.
- Ability to perform successfully in highly visible position.
- Intermediate knowledge and computer skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Three (3) or more years customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of Medicare (CMS)
- Weekend and after hours work, when necessary
- Local Candidates Only
- Internal candidates with interest, please contact human resources
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)
← Back to listings