Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled individual who can join our team in the role of IT Technical Support Representative.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will Be Doing at MBA:
As the IT Technical Support Representative, you will assist with creating custom reports, solving database usage issues, and identify solutions that can ensure data integrity while establishing best practices.
What You Will Be Doing At MBA:
- Data entry and running ad-hoc reports.
- Create in-application SQL statements.
- Importing files into system.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Support the implementation of new solutions and/or applications.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Profile server resource usage manage changes/updates, as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Validate incoming data.
What Skills You Should Bring to MBA:
- Proficiency with any SQL programming
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of T-SQL programming preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot common database issues.
Your Benefit Rewards:
Employer Paid Benefits:
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- One (1) year of experience as a SQL developer or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving skills.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screening prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).