Human Resources Manager
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Human Resources Manager who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
The Human Resource Manager will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the Company’s mission and talent strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with executive leadership to understand the Company objectives and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and audits to support the Company’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, benefits, disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Monitors and ensures the Company’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the Company and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources OR equivalent education and work experience.
- At least five (5) years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.