Position: Finance Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Controller
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Finance and accounting of billing, collecting, commission payouts and complete accuracy of premium distribution. Reviews and analyzes customer accounts for accuracy. Reviews and applies billings/credits/payments for customer’s accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates monthly invoices and review for discrepancies.
- Receive and apply all customer payments to invoices.
- Audit system to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and maintain reports as required for the department.
- Internal and vendor communication on all accounting and finance related requests.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts to coincide with billing and premium receipt.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak and listen effectively.
- Detail oriented.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Ability to work well with managers and employees.
- Adheres to established processes and standards.
- High School Diploma required.
- At least 2 years finance experience preferred.
- Intermediate-advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)