Position: Customer Service Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Vice President – Operations
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Customer Service Supervisor who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
The Customer Service Supervisor supervises and coordinates activities of employees providing telephone customer support services. Position requires a strong understanding of customer service industry standards. The supervisor position is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing, and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the Company and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Strong customer service skills, verbally and written.
- Business acumen.
- Technical capacity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma; associates degree or higher preferred; or
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products)
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.