Position: Customer Services Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Customer Services and Claims Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful north Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled individual who can join our team in the role of a Customer Service Supervisor to oversee our team of customer service call representatives.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes, or actions.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An experienced Customer Service Supervisor with an exceptional customer service mentality and superior people skills.
- Strong customer service skills, verbally and written
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capacity
- Primary work site is the Scottsdale AZ office.
- High School Diploma; Associates degree or higher preferred
- Five years’ experience in the insurance industry required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products)
- Local candidates only
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).