Customer Service Representative
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Customer Experience Specialist who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
The Level 3 Customer Service Representatives will assist and interact primarily via chat with Level 1 & 2 Customer Service Representatives in order to help them assist the members. In addition, Level 3 representatives handle more complex customer inquiries and follow up with members as well as assist in processing of member claims as needed.
- Assist with questions from Level 1 & 2 Customer Service Representatives
- Responds to complex or unusual requests and problems that may require a customized response and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer as needed
- Assist with processing member claims as needed
- Work within multiple systems to research claims and process according to company policies.
- Documents efficient and accurate record of customer interactions and transactions
- Must work well in a team environment and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-driven, flexible approach to ongoing changes, coach-able, and accountable.
- Enjoys working in Customer Service and is energized by providing positive customer experiences.
- Effective listening skills and the ability to identify the specific nature of the inquiry.
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and function independently ensuring timely and accurate completion of duties required.
- High School Diploma.
- Proficient level computer skills.
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.