Chief Operating Officer Opening
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator headquarter in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ, near the Kierland area. We provide back-office administration services for insurance companies such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Chief Operating Officer who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization – we want to hear from you!
We offer a complete benefits package, 100% paid by us!
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) – match
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) oversees the workflow strategy and organization of all essential business processes. Duties include reviewing the efficiency of current business functions, planning changes and updates to day-to-day operations and collaborating with other executive staff to set and meet business objectives.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to understand the Company objectives and strategy related operations.
- Supervises all daily operations of the company including IT, Customer Service, Claims and Finance.
- Works closely with the CEO and President on all matters related to the business.
- Perform employee reviews and developing corrective action plans if needed.
- Developing and implementing strategies, procedures and business plans needed to enhance company growth.
- Working with the executive team to set company performance goals.
- Cultivating and providing opportunities for rising talent within the organization.
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the Company and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years in upper management required.
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products).
- Position is based in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.