Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled claims processor who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will be doing at MBA:
- Provide timely processing and adjudication of claims
- Prepare documents and other paperwork related to claims
- Respond to inquiries and resolve pertaining to specific claim issues
- Manage medical and dental claims
- Collaborate with other departments to obtain necessary information for resolution of claims
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Knowledge of medical/dental coding for accuracy and reimbursement for claims processing
- professional phone etiquette and customer service
- strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
Your Benefit Rewards:
Employer Paid Benefits:
Prescription Drug Service
Short/Long Term Disability
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in processing medical claims based on the member’s benefits and provider’s contract. License not required.
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of medical procedures and terminology
- Effective team player
- Ability to foster relationships with co-employees and customers
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Must have basic familiarity with federal and state laws and requirements relating claims administration
- Proficient in using Word and Excel.
- Local Candidates Only
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.