Position: Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Department Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Working directly with department managers, the Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned departments by performing a variety of clerical and administrative project tasks which may include preparing reports, conducting research and data collection. Serves as primary back up support for Receptionist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to assigned management.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary. Takes messages or fields/answers for all routine questions.
- Provides back up support for Receptionist.
- Maintains electronic filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, and appointments for managers.
- Works within a team on ongoing projects, which may include conducting research, planning and coordinating presentations, etc.
- Prepares and/or edits general documents, correspondences presentation etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented and professional.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Three plus years related experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products).
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)