Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled Account Services Representative who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will be doing at MBA:
- Manage/process audit electronic case files/applications for MBA product lines.
- Process agent contracting/appointments.
- Maintain departments email box.
- Assist project/Account Manager with product implementation.
- Communicate, educate & provide proper forms and information to distribution.
- Research and respond to agent questions and communications.
- Ongoing proactive customer service calls to all distribution channels.
- Ensure accurate and effective communications pertaining to all outstanding requirements for new business submissions.
- Reporting any unusual activity or communications from customers.
- Ensure accurate information into the administration system.
- Additional duties as needed
What Skills you Should Bring to MBA:
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Ability to speak, listen and write effectively.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Ability to work well with other managers and employees.
- Ability to perform successfully in highly visible position.
- Intermediate knowledge and computer skills.
Your Benefit Rewards:
- Employer Paid Benefits:
- Prescription Drug Service
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Three (3) or more years customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of Medicare (CMS) a plus
- Local Candidates Only.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Please apply online at http://mbaadmin.com/careers-listings/
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.