Position: Customer Services Representative
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are seeking a skilled customer service representative who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You will Be Doing at MBA:
- Manage positive member and provider experience
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Process payments to member accounts
- Refer members to portals to access additional benefit information
- Manage and update accounts as required
- Identify and escalate issues to management
- Adhere to communication procedures, guidelines and policies
What Skills You Should Bring to MBA:
- a passion for helping members efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- professional phone etiquette and customer service
- strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
Your Benefit Rewards:
Employer Paid Benefits:
Prescription Drug Service
Short/Long Term Disability
- High School Diploma; associates degree or higher preferred
- Two (2) plus years customer service-related experience
- Proficient level computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (All MS office products)
- Local candidates only
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
*This position requires all potential candidates to complete background check and drug screen prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E).