Merchants Benefit Administration is a third-party insurance administrator based in beautiful North Scottsdale AZ. We provide administration services such as billing, collecting, and claims processing for various types of insurance plans. We are currently seeking a Receptionist who can join our team.
At Merchants Benefit Administration (MBA), we believe our employees are our best asset. If you are goal-oriented and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing organization- we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing At MBA:
1. Answers telephone and directs caller to the appropriate department.
2. Greets and directs visitors within the Company.
3. Receives and retrieves messages for employees, as necessary.
4. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
5. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
6. Maintains and routes publications.
7. Coordinates pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
8. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
9. Assist with additional clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
What Skills You Should Bring to MBA:
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Your Benefit Rewards:
Prescription Drug Service
Short/Long Term Disability
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Six (6) months to one (1) year of relevant experience.
• Local Candidates Only.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Notice to Applicants: This position requires all potential candidates to complete background checks and drug screenings prior to any offer of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification and has been created to advertise the open position(s). These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. MBA Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.)